This ISO 9001 training course provides participants with the knowledge and skills to perform first, second- and third-party audits of quality management systems against ISO 9001 in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
Who should attend?
- Quality executives/managers
- Management representatives
- Existing internal auditors of QMS
- QMS Consultants
- Personnel who wish to pursue career in QMS auditing
- Organisations who need to audit QMS against ISO 9001 requirements
What will you learn?
- Purpose of a QMS and ISO 9001 principles
- Essential definitions and terminology
- Analyse ISO 9001 clauses and identify conformance with requirements
- Role and responsibilities of an auditor/lead auditor
- Plan and conduct an interview with top management
- Evaluate an organisation’s quality policy and objectives
- Prepare an on-site audit plan with audit trails across processes and team members
- Audit processes for conformance and effectiveness
- Prepare thoroughly for audit and produce process-based checklists
- Gather and evaluate objective evidence
- Identify conformance and non-conformance with requirements
- Report findings accurately against requirements of ISO 9001
- Write and grade non-conformity reports and evaluate proposals for corrective action
- Relate your audit findings to the policy and objectives of the organisation
- Present your overall evaluation to top management.
What do you need to prepare?
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001 and experience of auditing
- Basic understanding of how organisation works and the role of top management
- Complete approximately 2 hours of pre-course work prior to attending the course.