Internal auditing of Quality Management System is a process that assesses the level of implementation and thus has become a great tool for improvement. This internal auditor course will be a blend of training sessions, exercises and group discussions coupled with learning to achieve its objectives.
Participants will be able
- To understand the roles and responsibilities of an internal auditor
- To plan, conduct and report the audit
- To understand the interpretation of ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- To understand the principles and practice of auditing.
- Learning through case studies & exercises
Course Content / Outline
- Quality Management System Requirements – Context, Leadership, Support, Operation, Performance & Improvement
- Auditing principles
- Roles and responsibility of auditors
- Planning an internal audit
- Conducting an audit
- Reporting audit results
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for:
- Top management
- QMS managers and officers
- QMS internal auditors
- Management system professionals and consultants
- Personnel in charge of legal requirements updating
- Anyone interested in Quality management system
Training Duration: 02 Days
Prerequisites: Have basic knowledge and understanding of Quality Management System - ISO 9001:2015 will be an added advantage.